Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Fling


                  





Happy first day of Spring! It really feels like it here. This red, floral print, dress I thought would be nice to wear, but ends up I couldn't fully zip it up in the back very well. I wanted to wear my jean, strapless dress and when I couldn't find it in my closet, I started freaking out. Ends up I put it away for spring in a drawer and forgot about it. That was a close one. I did that already to a pair of sandals and flipped on my mother for throwing them out only later to find them. Just a warning, don't do it. You don't know what's coming.
 The strap kept breaking through-out the day  with the metal hoops unattaching, so I'm going to simply give it away. And while wearing this cardigan, I realized how I don't have an amazing pastel coloured one to wear this spring! TOP OF MY LIST PEOPLES!! I threw in the rock necklace for an added charm and the red shoes gave a relaxed touch. 
Hope the weather is splended where you are!






1 comment: