Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sleep All Day, Party All Night










Everyone loves garage sales right? Ever heard of your local Facebook garage sale? Look it up or start one up! They are soo much fun and of course cheap. Reason of mentioning, my sister recently jumped on and found this lady who was selling a whack of clothes so of course we went over to her house and spent alot of money. The dress I'm wearing and the shawl were both under $10.00 and are absolutely amazing. Sorry for the pictures being so dark, I stupidly waited til the last second to do them and the next thing you know its 9:30pm.. 

Want to be featured? I would love to feature you and your blog here on Thursdays! I am working on getting a very special lady who was diagnosed with cancer and survived to have a featured post here next Thursday. If you have a blog that has an extra something lets see it!





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much and i love your blog! seriously!

      Delete
  2. that dress is BEAUTIFUL! I love it especially with the color of your hair! You look very cute. I just stumbled on your blog! I am your newest follower! I hope we can be friends! :D

    love, polly

    the littlest polly
    Paulie Antiques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much it really means alot :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you and I love your blog title! sooo creative!

      Delete
  4. Really nice outfit! You look great!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you are welcome its very well put together!!

      Delete
  5. Cute dress!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete