The Perfect Lazy Day Outfit
Well. I finally got a job! A drive-thru cashier at Country Style! You may not be laughing, but my boyfriend is. And my mother. And sister... It may be surprising, but I am a lazy bum. The kind that, if I could, would live in my bed. So for me, this outfit is perfect. A thermal shirt that was probably lying on the floor, my favorite plaid patterned scarf, jeans, and Uggs. Best part? Hair up in a pony and no one suspecting its second day hair. Or worse ;)
Does Using Vaseline Help Paint my Nails?
Using a Q-Tip, covered one end with Vaseline.
Covered skin around nail with Vaseline smothered Q-Tip
Ensured there was no Vaseline on the nail and removed any found
Painted nail. The Vaseline made it impossible to paint anywhere but the nail.
- Great for in a hurry and needing it done FAST
- Makes it much easier to do the right hand with confidence
- Saves you from pulling out the nail polish remover and risking removing paint on nail
- Everyday beauty product
- Chance that a piece or strand of the cotton gets painted in on the nail (image above)
- Sides of nails are hard to do!!
- Just as time consuming as nail polish remover
My verdict is it is best done only at the top and bottom of the nail. It does help with right hand but personally I would never use this method every time.