Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Splish Splash









Abercombie and Fitch Sweater
Abercombie and Fitch T
Jeans
Urban Planet Braided Belt
Target Rainboots
Walmart Pearl sorted necklace

I felt like a child all over again when I jumped. Apparently, as the story goes, when I was around 3-4 yrs old, I got on my expensive, red party dress and polka dot rain-boots, grabbed my blue umbrella, and jumped in the rain puddles. I can't imagine my mother being too happy.. I've been so cold lately so I wanted to wear my sweater and what better way then to belt it?? The trend started last fall, but why not carry it into the spring?..Oh, and my floral pink rain-boots help ;)

HEY don't forget! If you are a HUGE Taylor Launter fan (or just thinks he's really really hot),
check out the Facebook page, post your favorite picture, and the first picture to 10 likes will score a covergirl flipstick in a colour of their choice!





1 comment: