Sunday, March 11, 2012

Snow, Snow, Go Away DON'T Come Again, Just Stay Away









Its too cold. I've had enough with winter and its evil ways. That pile of snow was in the teacher parking lot of my school. The student parking pile is bigger. Of course my camera was being stupid and decided to die half way through the shoot, leaving me freezing and wondering what's happening. 
ANYWAY.
Apparently this is Will's favorite outfit and I don't know or understand why. We have two math classes together in the morning and the first thing he said was, "Nice outfit". I have never heard him say that. Freak. Talking about Will, let's mention my obsession for Taylor Launter. :) 

WHAT A HUNKKK!!!! 
 Ya know what? I'm making a Facebook album for solely him.
Post your favorite picture to the Facebook wall and I'll add it to the album!!











No comments:

Post a Comment