Monday, January 3, 2011

Quick Fix and Revive Monday-Grey Striped Sweater

Good Morning! Everyone is back on track today with the holidays over and all. And to start you off, I have created a very cute and easy outfit to put together. The staple that I'm going to revive is my grey striped sweater.


So i added
  • a sleeveless black flowy cardigan,  
  • a white belt,
  • my blue jeans,
  • and my blue heels
 
 I also added my tiny cross, added my white handband, and pinned one side of my bangs back. I created smokey grey eyes for make up. 


Some other alternatives if you dont have these, is..
  • a long sleeve shirt
  • a vest instead of a cardigan
  • no belt
  • and flats
Hope your Monday goes well and you dont start off your first work day of the year horribly.. best of luck,
-teal




No comments:

Post a Comment