Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Double Wednesday-Colourful Pencil Skirt

Hey its Wednesday and that means...Double! So here is the piece of clothing i decided to double..



Its one of my favorite skirts. But with this skirt, there is NO way, and I mean NO way, you can pull off an outfit being dull and colourless. Its simply impossible. 




For my first look, I tucked my areopostale T-shirt into it
and added a bright teal coloured cardigan and my all time favourite dark blue heels. I also let my hair go its natural curly with a winged black eyeliner and dangling black earrings . I also added my flower ring and took the top of the "Princess" perfume I just bought and used them as rings..:)


                                







The other outfit consists of my knitted blue sweater layered on top of the skirt with black patterned leggings and pink ballet flats. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and added a long layered grey necklace with my chunky silver ring. I have simple lime green studs in to go along with my lime green eye shadow..








Hope you enjoyed my outfits! I sure liked making them!

-teal



     






No comments:

Post a Comment