Monday, September 12, 2011

NOW the homework starts..










I think I had TOO much fun taking this shoot. we took it at the bus stop with my sister and it was my gosh a blast. I have my camera timed so we both had some pics together and I know exactly when to jump :) I straightened my hair, and somewhat remained straight for the day. My mother got another bazzilion bags from her friends and I found these jeans that happened to be a tad too short, so i rolled them up instead and added my new joe fresh style shirt as well as another piece from the bags, this cardigan. This cardigan came in the nick of time, for my other over sized favorite one got recoloured with the painted dress I wore the other day and completely ruined it :( Well thats enough talking on my part, whats your favorite coloured cardigan?

No comments:

Post a Comment