Sunday, September 11, 2011









This swimming course for being a Lifeguard is KILLING me. My legs STILL feel like jello 2 hours later. We were 'rescuing' drowning victims and having to carry them back. And not once, but several times.  It was the last thing of the day, which sucked because we had all class work due to the pool being too acid-y in the morning and having to do all the book work in the morning. 
Well.. ANYWAYS. I wore this outfit on Friday ( wore sweats and sweaters all weekend all thanks to the cold mornings and swimming suits. It took me FOREVER to find a dress that I wanted for this look. I have lots of dresses, don't get me wrong, but they are all formal silk, strapless dresses. This dress I wore to a semi formal last year, but I thought it looked amazing with the cardigan and looked great for school. My mom thought otherwise. "WHY THE FRIG ARE YOU WEARING YOUR NICE DRESS??" 
"cause I can?"..
French presentations tomorrow... -_- lets see how well this goes...

-teal

2 comments:

  1. hey sweety find your blog on chictopia wanna follow each other?let me know:)kisses from germany
    La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I absolutely LOVE this dress! And I love how you transitioned it to fall by belting the cardi and adding tights - super cute look!

    http://somethingoldmeetssomethingnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete