Saturday, September 10, 2011

Busy Bee








Gosh the first week of school just blasted by. Intense homework, serious teachers, and grades that are going to count. This doesn't include the excessive piano practices, lifeguard course, and my driver's test sneaking up sure wasn't what I was expecting. And I'm on the job hunt, so fit all THAT onto a calendar. But, I'm not complaining (I was simply stating what I am doing), I really enjoy the non stop fun.
 I'm doing this lifeguard course this week end and the 2nd last weekend of the month. Tomorrow we are retrieving the 10pd brick from the bottom of the deep end. I've been panicking, but I'm trying, desperately trying, to remain calm; and forget my fear of the deep, under water with no air, bottom of the pool. If I don't succeed, I fail and waste $200 of my moms money. 
great.
-teal

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! I know the feeling; school is crazy, and there is so much to do all the time! Your blog is really adorable!

    If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow that would be lovely but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete