Friday, September 2, 2011

Back 2 School Outfit


So the outfit I picked from my September outfit board is..




             

This can be found in the newest edition of Seventeen Magazine page 177. I had a few problems recreating this look. Biggest being the fact that I don't have ANY of these things. I have a floral blouse (below), and an oxford, but no amazing floral shirt. I also don't have light denim capris. Let alone, light jeans. I also don't studded shoes (on my list to get), or a hair thingy like hers (also on the list). And lastly, I sadly don't have any friendship bracelets that would look amazing with this outfit. :(


But I stuck it out anyway.



 And used gold accessories instead as well as my long time no see tribal flats.



















Nailed it. :)

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL!! 
(reason why it took so long for the new post)




OPTION #1.


 So, this one was one I thought would be very chic for the first day back. However, I don't have an amazing black shirt dress so I tried to add a black shirt to my LBD, with no success for it looked WAYY over the top.





OPTION #2.





So this was a super cute pick. Great for giving off a relaxed, chill, feeling. Wish my school wasn't so strict for dress code and not allowing short shorts. ;)


For my first attempt, I tried it with my purple floral short shorts.
My second attempt was with my beige skort.




















OPTION #3. 
(The one I went with)


Basic T, Basic skirt tucked in, and a brown belt. 
Easy. Cute. Chic. Perfect.


-teal

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

    Also visit my web-site; エアジョーダン

    ReplyDelete