Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3.. ya... about those pants....

so like it says in the title.. my pants ripped. right down the butt. THANK GOD it wasnt at school, but still :( they were a good pair of pants :(.. now im down to 3 awecordly long flared pants -_- gotta get mom into jean shopping now. first shopping on line, now this. ill tell ya how it goes. \

anyway the equation for today is...

                big grey oversized sweater+ oriental blue t shirt+jeans+brown uggs=


and my ripped jeans -_-


-teal

  
  

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your pants! Its always such a shame when you have to throw away a good piece of clothing that was ruined by a whole or something!
    But the outfit is lovely. Nice and comfy-casual. :)

    Oh and thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so sorry, but I totally laughed when I read this. It has happened to me. I hope you have an incredibly embarrassing, but hilarious story you can tell for years. Mine just happened in my car. Booooo. :)

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete